Saturday, May 30, 2009

Delhi pre-medical exam or the dpmt

The results for dpmt 2009 or the delhi premedical school have been announced and these results have told us that Siddharth Jain (17) has topped the Delhi Pre-Medical Test.

It is also called the Delhi University Medical-Dental Entrance Test (DUMET)

He said that My parents guided me constantly and were always there whenever I felt stressed. I am thankful to my school as well as my coaching institute, Narayana Institute, as it could not have been possible without them,”

A lot of people are waiting for the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) entrance test to happen so that he can get a shot at the entrance exam which is the main Institute of India.

The main medical colleges of Delhi are the
Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC),
Lady Hardinge Medical College and
University College of Medical sciences

No comments:

Post a Comment